Not all of our members have elected to list their practices on this site. Some of our members are students or trainees and are not currently in private practice.
All of the mental health professionals listed below claim to carry the principles of Open Minds into their work. All of our members have also agreed to abide by the ethical guidelines of our respective disciplines.
However, please understand that Open Minds has not reviewed, investigated or evaluated any of the mental health professionals who list themselves with our organization. We make no guarantee as to the qualifications or the competence of those listed on our site.
Christina Martinez, MFT
- Marriage and Family Therapist | 105663
- | (if applicable)
- 1602 The Alameda San Jose, California 95126
- 2486 Clay St, San Francisco CA
- (510) 898-8234
About Christina Martinez MFT
- ACA/Codependency, ADD/ADHD, Adult Performers, Alternative Sexuality and Lifestyle, Anxiety/Panic, BDSM/Kink, Depression, LGBQIA, Parenting, Polyamory and Alt Relationship Configurations, Sex Work, Spirituality, Substance Use/Abuse/Addiction, Trans and Gender Nonconforming, Trauma/PTSD, Womens Concerns
- CBT, EMDR Therapy, Experiential/Somatic Therapy, Feminist, Mindfulness
- Cisgender Female
- Mexican/Mexican American
I am a proud member of the Bay Area's Queer community, and have a deep knowledge of kink and poly relational dynamics.
I enjoy working with individuals who are questioning rigid belief systems that they may have learned from their families of origin; it has been my privilege to support people during their coming out processes. I have worked with people who are questioning their sexual orientation or gender identity. I am also trained in EMDR, which is an evidence based treatment helpful in resolving traumatic experiences.