Not all of our members have elected to list their practices on this site. Some of our members are students or trainees and are not currently in private practice.
All of the mental health professionals listed below claim to carry the principles of Open Minds into their work. All of our members have also agreed to abide by the ethical guidelines of our respective disciplines.
However, please understand that Open Minds has not reviewed, investigated or evaluated any of the mental health professionals who list themselves with our organization. We make no guarantee as to the qualifications or the competence of those listed on our site.
Laura Goldberger, MFT
- MFT | MFC36388
- | (if applicable)
- 3120 Telegraph Ave, Suite 4 Berkeley, California 94705
- 425 Divisadero, Suite 206, San Francisco, CA 94117
- (510) 665-7755
About Laura Goldberger MFT
- Adolescents, Alternative Sexuality and Lifestyle, Anxiety/Panic, Children, Couples/Relationship Counseling, Depression, Fertility/Infertility, LGBQIA, Race/Ethnicity and Culture, Trauma/PTSD
- EMDR Therapy, Feminist, Mindfulness
- Gender Nonconforming, Genderqueer, Other/Self-identify
- White/European American