Not all of our members have elected to list their practices on this site. Some of our members are students or trainees and are not currently in private practice.
All of the mental health professionals listed below claim to carry the principles of Open Minds into their work. All of our members have also agreed to abide by the ethical guidelines of our respective disciplines.
However, please understand that Open Minds has not reviewed, investigated or evaluated any of the mental health professionals who list themselves with our organization. We make no guarantee as to the qualifications or the competence of those listed on our site.
Molly Gales, MFT
- LMFT | 124618
- | (if applicable)
- 3036 Regent Street Berkeley, California 94703
- (510) 543-1762
About Molly Gales MFT
- ADD/ADHD, Adolescents, Alternative Sexuality and Lifestyle, Anxiety/Panic, BDSM/Kink, Body Size Diversity, Creativity, Depression, Fertility/Infertility, Fetishism, Grief and Loss, LGBQIA, Parenting, Race/Ethnicity and Culture, Trans and Gender Nonconforming, Trauma/PTSD, Womens Concerns
- ADA Accessible Office, Sliding Scale / Low Fee
- CBT, Experiential/Somatic Therapy, Family Therapy, Feminist, Mindfulness
- Cisgender Female
- Jewish, White/European American
I'm an integrative therapist, with a diverse clientele. I have experience working with all ages and orientations. In addition to running my own private practice, I have worked in high school-based settings as a mental health clinician as well as in community mental health centers with a focus on teens, women and the LGBTQIA communities. Some of the areas I specialize in include: gender affirmation therapy, family therapy, and working with individuals on life transitions. Taking the lead from my client's and their wants and needs, I pull from a variety of theories and therapies including Humanistic,ACT, CBT, attachment, and mindfulness training.