Not all of our members have elected to list their practices on this site. Some of our members are students or trainees and are not currently in private practice.
All of the mental health professionals listed below claim to carry the principles of Open Minds into their work. All of our members have also agreed to abide by the ethical guidelines of our respective disciplines.
However, please understand that Open Minds has not reviewed, investigated or evaluated any of the mental health professionals who list themselves with our organization. We make no guarantee as to the qualifications or the competence of those listed on our site.
Diane Gleim, MFT
- LMFT | MFC 44429
- | (if applicable)
- 320 10th Street, Suite 302 Santa Rosa, California 95401
- (707) 535-9650
About Diane Gleim MFT
- Alternative Sexuality and Lifestyle, Anxiety/Panic, BDSM/Kink, Body Size Diversity, Couples/Relationship Counseling, Creativity, Depression, Fertility/Infertility, Fetishism, Grief and Loss, HIV/AIDS, LGBQIA, Mens Concerns, Race/Ethnicity and Culture, Sexual Dysfunction, Trans and Gender Nonconforming, Womens Concerns
- ADA Accessible Office, Supervision/Consultation
- CBT, Family Therapy, Feminist, Mindfulness, Sex Therapy
- none - can provide superbill
- Cisgender Female
Coming Soon (To Be Updated)