Not all of our members have elected to list their practices on this site. Some of our members are students or trainees and are not currently in private practice.
All of the mental health professionals listed below claim to carry the principles of Open Minds into their work. All of our members have also agreed to abide by the ethical guidelines of our respective disciplines.
However, please understand that Open Minds has not reviewed, investigated or evaluated any of the mental health professionals who list themselves with our organization. We make no guarantee as to the qualifications or the competence of those listed on our site.
Marjorie Boggs Vazquez, Registered Associate MFT
- AMFT | 131624
- David F. Khalili | LMFT #89087 (if applicable)
- 4053 18th St San Francisco, California 94114
- (415) 237-3303
About Marjorie Boggs Vazquez Registered Associate MFT
- Adolescents, Alternative Sexuality and Lifestyle, Anxiety/Panic, BDSM/Kink, Couples/Relationship Counseling, Depression, Fetishism, Grief and Loss, LGBQIA, Polyamory and Alt Relationship Configurations, Race/Ethnicity and Culture, Sexual Dysfunction, Sex Work, Trans and Gender Nonconforming, Trauma/PTSD, Violence/Abuse, Womens Concerns
- Sliding Scale / Low Fee
- CBT, DBT, Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT), Family Therapy, Feminist, Group Therapy, Mindfulness, Sex Therapy
- Cisgender Female
- Puerto Rican, White/European American
A mental health activist, and therapist, working at Rouse Relational Wellness in San Francisco, CA. Seeing clients in person in San Francisco and online.
Transformative Therapy for Individuals, Couples, Families, and Teens
Person-centered, Feminist & Intersectional focus with a Strengths-based and Trauma-informed lens.
My style is collaborative, inclusive, relational, practical, and yes, sometimes fun!
I graduated from Touro University Worldwide with a Master’s Degree in Marriage and Family Therapy in 2021. I saw clients at The Liberation Institute and worked for years with San Francisco Women Against Rape.