Not all of our members have elected to list their practices on this site. Some of our members are students or trainees and are not currently in private practice.
All of the mental health professionals listed below claim to carry the principles of Open Minds into their work. All of our members have also agreed to abide by the ethical guidelines of our respective disciplines.
However, please understand that Open Minds has not reviewed, investigated or evaluated any of the mental health professionals who list themselves with our organization. We make no guarantee as to the qualifications or the competence of those listed on our site.
Tessa Levine, Registered Associate MFT
- AMFT | 126374
- Jim Nirenstein | M12843 (if applicable)
- 1530 Campus Drive Berkeley, California 94708
- (707) 256-9915
About Tessa Levine Registered Associate MFT
- ADD/ADHD, Alternative Sexuality and Lifestyle, Anxiety/Panic, BDSM/Kink, Children, Couples/Relationship Counseling, Depression, LGBQIA, Polyamory and Alt Relationship Configurations, Race/Ethnicity and Culture, Substance Use/Abuse/Addiction, Trauma/PTSD
- English, Spanish
- Sliding Scale / Low Fee
- CBT, Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT), Experiential/Somatic Therapy, Family Therapy, Mindfulness
- Cisgender Female
- Jewish, White/European American