Not all of our members have elected to list their practices on this site. Some of our members are students or trainees and are not currently in private practice.
All of the mental health professionals listed below claim to carry the principles of Open Minds into their work. All of our members have also agreed to abide by the ethical guidelines of our respective disciplines.
However, please understand that Open Minds has not reviewed, investigated or evaluated any of the mental health professionals who list themselves with our organization. We make no guarantee as to the qualifications or the competence of those listed on our site.
Colin Fyfe, Registered Associate MFT
- Registered Associate Marriage and Family Therapist | AMFT# 127805
- Camille Campbell, LMFT | LMFT #100067 (if applicable)
- 110 Gough Street #403 San Francisco, California 94102
- 110 Gough Street #403
- (415) 941-4186
About Colin Fyfe Registered Associate MFT
- ACA/Codependency, Adult Performers, Alternative Sexuality and Lifestyle, Anxiety/Panic, BDSM/Kink, Body Size Diversity, Couples/Relationship Counseling, Creativity, Depression, Fetishism, Grief and Loss, HIV/AIDS, LGBQIA, Mens Concerns, Polyamory and Alt Relationship Configurations, Race/Ethnicity and Culture, Sexual Dysfunction, Sex Work, Spirituality, Substance Use/Abuse/Addiction, Trans and Gender Nonconforming
- ADA Accessible Office
- Group Therapy, Mindfulness, Psychoanalytic, Sex Therapy
- Cisgender Male
- White/European American
I am a sex positive therapist whose practice celebrates working with diverse gender, sexual orientation and racial and cultural identities. My practice integrates anti-oppression and social justice values that allow you to candidly share your lived experiences. I have clinical experience working with others who are part of the adult entertainment, kink/BDSM, sex-work, and polyamory communities. My aim is to provide a safe space which allows you to explore and connect to your internal world without judgment or criticism.
I specialize in working with Gay/Queer men, individuals that are in the recovery process from substance use, and males around issues of masculinity, sex and emotional vulnerability. Additionally, I bring experience doing current research on Gay/Queer men’s sexual health.
I invite you to reach out to me.