Not all of our members have elected to list their practices on this site. Some of our members are students or trainees and are not currently in private practice.
All of the mental health professionals listed below claim to carry the principles of Open Minds into their work. All of our members have also agreed to abide by the ethical guidelines of our respective disciplines.
However, please understand that Open Minds has not reviewed, investigated or evaluated any of the mental health professionals who list themselves with our organization. We make no guarantee as to the qualifications or the competence of those listed on our site.
Rebecca Prolman, Registered Associate MFT
- Registered Associate Marriage and Family Therapist | 122757
- Elysha Martinez | LMFT #93493 (if applicable)
- 741 Garden View Court suite 208 Encinitas, California 92024
- (510) 560-3323
About Rebecca Prolman Registered Associate MFT
- Adolescents, Adoption, Anxiety/Panic, Body Size Diversity, Couples/Relationship Counseling, Eating Disorders/Body Image, Grief and Loss, LGBQIA, Parenting, Polyamory and Alt Relationship Configurations, Self Harm/Self Injury, Spirituality, Trans and Gender Nonconforming, Trauma/PTSD, Womens Concerns
- DBT, Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT), Experiential/Somatic Therapy, Mindfulness
- Cisgender Female
I offer individual therapy for adults, adolescents, and pre-teens, specializing in anxiety, eating disorders, identity exploration, and complex trauma. I offer weekly telehealth 50-minute sessions, and will soon be offering in-person sessions as an option in Encinitas, CA. I work with Bay Area residents via Telehealth.