Not all of our members have elected to list their practices on this site. Some of our members are students or trainees and are not currently in private practice.
All of the mental health professionals listed below claim to carry the principles of Open Minds into their work. All of our members have also agreed to abide by the ethical guidelines of our respective disciplines.
However, please understand that Open Minds has not reviewed, investigated or evaluated any of the mental health professionals who list themselves with our organization. We make no guarantee as to the qualifications or the competence of those listed on our site.
jb bath, Registered Associate MFT
- AMFT | 120696
- Elysha Martinez | MFT#93493 (if applicable)
- 516 Oakland Ave, Suite 201 Oakland, California 94611
- (510) 629-1441
About jb bath Registered Associate MFT
- Adolescents, Adoption, BDSM/Kink, Body Size Diversity, Children, Couples/Relationship Counseling, Creativity, Depression, Eating Disorders/Body Image, Grief and Loss, LGBQIA, Polyamory and Alt Relationship Configurations, Race/Ethnicity and Culture, Self Harm/Self Injury, Sex Work, Spirituality, Substance Use/Abuse/Addiction, Trans and Gender Nonconforming, Trauma/PTSD, Violence/Abuse
- ADA Accessible Office, Sliding Scale / Low Fee
- Experiential/Somatic Therapy, Family Therapy, Feminist, Group Therapy, Mindfulness
- Gender Nonconforming, Genderfluid, Genderqueer, Non-Binary
- White/European American