Not all of our members have elected to list their practices on this site. Some of our members are students or trainees and are not currently in private practice.
All of the mental health professionals listed below claim to carry the principles of Open Minds into their work. All of our members have also agreed to abide by the ethical guidelines of our respective disciplines.
However, please understand that Open Minds has not reviewed, investigated or evaluated any of the mental health professionals who list themselves with our organization. We make no guarantee as to the qualifications or the competence of those listed on our site.
Lili Nakita Kroutilina, MFT
- MFT | 110651
- Lili Nakita Kroutilina | (if applicable)
- Online Video Sessions & Outdoor Sessions Berkeley & Oakland , California 94705
- (925) 338-0768
About Lili Nakita Kroutilina MFT
- Adult Performers, Alternative Sexuality and Lifestyle, Anxiety/Panic, Couples/Relationship Counseling, Creativity, Depression, Grief and Loss, Immigration/Acculturation, LGBQIA, Spirituality, Trauma/PTSD, Womens Concerns
- Sliding Scale / Low Fee, Supervision/Consultation
- Experiential/Somatic Therapy, Expressive Arts, Feminist, Gestalt, Mindfulness
- Cisgender Female
- White/European American
I am currently offering online video sessions and outdoor somatic ecotherapy sessions.
I identify as a queer cis-female
I have a trauma-informed, holistic style based on mindfulness, somatic psychology, ecotherapy, expressive arts, humanistic psychology, transpersonal psychology, NVC, neuroscience, and spirituality.
I am passionate in empowering, and supporting individuals navigate through challenges in self esteem, identity, relationship, purpose, anxiety, and creative blocks. I believe in providing a safe and supportive space for all backgrounds and experiences. I enjoy working with a wide range of clients from various communities.
I would love to be here for you and help you understand what is happening in your life and how you can heal, grow, and transform yourself to be living your best life possible.
I have a strong belief in helping people find guidance within themselves for greater life potential, finding meaning, increasing inner peace, personal empowerment within their lives, communities, and the greater world.