Not all of our members have elected to list their practices on this site. Some of our members are students or trainees and are not currently in private practice.
All of the mental health professionals listed below claim to carry the principles of Open Minds into their work. All of our members have also agreed to abide by the ethical guidelines of our respective disciplines.
However, please understand that Open Minds has not reviewed, investigated or evaluated any of the mental health professionals who list themselves with our organization. We make no guarantee as to the qualifications or the competence of those listed on our site.
Juliet Baxter, Registered Associate MFT
- Associate Marriage and Family Therapist | 121166
- Cambria Lowe | 40880 (if applicable)
- Virtual therapy San Francisco, California 94109
- (415) 813-2236
About Juliet Baxter Registered Associate MFT
- Alternative Sexuality and Lifestyle
- Experiential/Somatic Therapy, Mindfulness
- Cisgender Female
- Jewish, White/European American
I am a trauma-informed somatic therapist. I am kink, poly, and LGBTQ knowledgeable.
Registered Associate MFT #121166
Supervised by Cambria Lowe, LMFT# 40880