Not all of our members have elected to list their practices on this site. Some of our members are students or trainees and are not currently in private practice.
All of the mental health professionals listed below claim to carry the principles of Open Minds into their work. All of our members have also agreed to abide by the ethical guidelines of our respective disciplines.
However, please understand that Open Minds has not reviewed, investigated or evaluated any of the mental health professionals who list themselves with our organization. We make no guarantee as to the qualifications or the competence of those listed on our site.
Jeanne Courtney, MFT
- Marriage and Family Therapist | MFC29813
- | (if applicable)
- POB 453 El Cerrito, California 94530
- (510) 516-4662
About Jeanne Courtney MFT
- ACA/Codependency, Anxiety/Panic, Body Size Diversity, Depression, Grief and Loss, LGBQIA, Trans and Gender Nonconforming, Womens Concerns
- CBT, Feminist, Mindfulness
- Magelan Kaiser, Magellan Blue Shield, Cigna, MHN
- Cisgender Female
- White/European American
Coming Soon (To Be Updated)