Not all of our members have elected to list their practices on this site. Some of our members are students or trainees and are not currently in private practice.
All of the mental health professionals listed below claim to carry the principles of Open Minds into their work. All of our members have also agreed to abide by the ethical guidelines of our respective disciplines.
However, please understand that Open Minds has not reviewed, investigated or evaluated any of the mental health professionals who list themselves with our organization. We make no guarantee as to the qualifications or the competence of those listed on our site.
Anne Karcher, Ph.D.
- psychologist | Ca PSY 21898
- | (if applicable)
- 1470 Maria Lane Suite 200 Walnut Creek, California 94596
- (800) 920-6407
About Anne Karcher Ph.D.
- Alternative Sexuality and Lifestyle, Anxiety/Panic, BDSM/Kink, Couples/Relationship Counseling, Fetishism, LGBQIA, Polyamory and Alt Relationship Configurations, Race/Ethnicity and Culture, Self Harm/Self Injury, Sexual Dysfunction, Trans and Gender Nonconforming, Trauma/PTSD
- ADA Accessible Office, Sliding Scale / Low Fee
- Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT), Experiential/Somatic Therapy, Family Therapy, Gestalt, Sex Therapy
- out of network provider
- White/European American
I'm a clinical psychologist and AASECT-certified sex therapist, specializing in working with the lgbtqia* and CNM/poly and kink communities, a gender therapist, and Emotional-Focused Couples (relationships!) therapist. I work with a lens of social justice and empowerment, with deep compassion.