Not all of our members have elected to list their practices on this site. Some of our members are students or trainees and are not currently in private practice.
All of the mental health professionals listed below claim to carry the principles of Open Minds into their work. All of our members have also agreed to abide by the ethical guidelines of our respective disciplines.
However, please understand that Open Minds has not reviewed, investigated or evaluated any of the mental health professionals who list themselves with our organization. We make no guarantee as to the qualifications or the competence of those listed on our site.
Melissa Antoun, Registered Associate MFT, Registered Associate PCC
- AMFT | 101907
- Karla Amanda Brown | LMFT #103907 (if applicable)
- 3705 Haven Ave, Ste 125 Menlo Park, California 94025
- Remote Sessions Available
- (650) 667-0117
About Melissa Antoun Registered Associate MFT, Registered Associate PCC
- Alternative Sexuality and Lifestyle, Anger Management, Anxiety/Panic, BDSM/Kink, Couples/Relationship Counseling, Creativity, Fetishism, Immigration/Acculturation, LGBQIA, Mens Concerns, Polyamory and Alt Relationship Configurations, Race/Ethnicity and Culture, Trauma/PTSD, Violence/Abuse, Womens Concerns
- English, French, Spanish
- ADA Accessible Office, Sliding Scale / Low Fee
- CBT, EMDR Therapy, Experiential/Somatic Therapy, Expressive Arts
- CalVCB, Employer Sponsored Plans, Single Case Agreements
- Cisgender Male
- Central/South American
Are you having a hard time functioning? Are your daily worries getting in the way of your well-being? It is possible that there’s so much change and chaos in your environment that it’s inevitably impacting your love, family and/or work life? Or maybe you've found it hard to discover the life path that feels right for you? I help individuals and couples manage emotional pain and anxiety so that they can move beyond the troubles of their past and into a life of calm, clarity and connectedness.
My multicultural heritage/identity and diverse work experience helps me relate to people with varying abilities, experiences and backgrounds. History does not have to repeat itself and your past does not have to direct your future. I’m available to guide you with the tools and skills to create meaningful, lasting change.
I enjoy working with those who don't feel "seen" in the world, especially in clinical settings: LGBTQ+ folks, POC, people with disabilities. Take your first step now. Click the Website link to schedule a call so that we can begin creating a plan for the life you want and deserve.