Not all of our members have elected to list their practices on this site. Some of our members are students or trainees and are not currently in private practice.
All of the mental health professionals listed below claim to carry the principles of Open Minds into their work. All of our members have also agreed to abide by the ethical guidelines of our respective disciplines.
However, please understand that Open Minds has not reviewed, investigated or evaluated any of the mental health professionals who list themselves with our organization. We make no guarantee as to the qualifications or the competence of those listed on our site.
Katrina Marsh, Trainee
- | PsyD (if applicable)
- 110 Gough Street San Francisco, California 94102
- (669) 234-8672
About Katrina Marsh Trainee
- Adoption, Adult Performers, Alternative Sexuality and Lifestyle, Anxiety/Panic, Couples/Relationship Counseling, Depression, Fertility/Infertility, Grief and Loss, HIV/AIDS, Immigration/Acculturation, LGBQIA, Mens Concerns, Parenting, Polyamory and Alt Relationship Configurations, Race/Ethnicity and Culture, Sex Work, Spirituality, Substance Use/Abuse/Addiction, Trans and Gender Nonconforming, Trauma/PTSD, Violence/Abuse, Womens Concerns
- CBT, Family Therapy, Feminist, Mindfulness, Psychoanalytic
- N/A Will provide letter if you have Flex Pay after every 6 sessions.
- Cisgender Female
- Arab/Arab American, Asian Indian, Black/African American, Central/South American, Chinese, Cuban/Cuban American, Filipino, Japanese, Jewish, Korean, Mexican/Mexican American, Native American/First Nations, Native Hawaiian/Pacific Islander, Puerto Rican, Vietnamese, White/European American, Asian (Other), Other
I am a counselor with over thirteen years of experience, working with a diversified client population throughout the United States. I hold a Bachelor of Arts degree in Psychology from the University of Minnesota – Twin Cities, a Master of Science in Social Work degree from the Ivy League Institution Columbia University – NYC, and a Doctor of Ministry degree in Interfaith Clinical Education in Psychological Pastoral Counseling from the prestigious Hebrew Union College – Jewish Institute of Religion (HUC-JIR), NYC. I am currently in an accelerated program pursuing a PsyD in Clinical Psychology in California.