Not all of our members have elected to list their practices on this site. Some of our members are students or trainees and are not currently in private practice.
All of the mental health professionals listed below claim to carry the principles of Open Minds into their work. All of our members have also agreed to abide by the ethical guidelines of our respective disciplines.
However, please understand that Open Minds has not reviewed, investigated or evaluated any of the mental health professionals who list themselves with our organization. We make no guarantee as to the qualifications or the competence of those listed on our site.
Kadeth Pozzesi, Registered Associate MFT
- MFTA | 106441
- Caroline Thomas | LCSW 28638 (if applicable)
- 540 Lennon Lane Walnut Creek, California 94598
- (925) 338-1539
About Kadeth Pozzesi Registered Associate MFT
- ACA/Codependency, Adolescents, Alternative Sexuality and Lifestyle, Anxiety/Panic, BDSM/Kink, Body Size Diversity, Children, Couples/Relationship Counseling, Creativity, Depression, Fetishism, Grief and Loss, LGBQIA, Polyamory and Alternative Relationship Configurations, Spirituality, Trans and Gender Nonconforming, Trauma/PTSD, Violence/Abuse
- ADA Accessible Office, Sliding Scale / Low Fee
- CBT, Expressive Arts, Feminist, Mindfulness, Psychoanalytic
- White/European American
As a therapist, I draw on my life lived in the intersections between the alt/kink poly worlds, the art/music worlds and the queer trans worlds. I recognize our stories are all different, and I seek to offer affirming, creative and dynamic support to all those who come seeking. I work with adults, adolescents and children. I specialize in gender work, domestic violence support for the kink, poly and LGBTQA communities and support for both trans/ninbianary people as well as their partners.
In addition, I provide support services to Veterinarians and their staff, creating and maintaining a safe space to process witnessing pain and death, dealing with the challenges of clients and feeling devalued.