Not all of our members have elected to list their practices on this site. Some of our members are students or trainees and are not currently in private practice.
All of the mental health professionals listed below claim to carry the principles of Open Minds into their work. All of our members have also agreed to abide by the ethical guidelines of our respective disciplines.
However, please understand that Open Minds has not reviewed, investigated or evaluated any of the mental health professionals who list themselves with our organization. We make no guarantee as to the qualifications or the competence of those listed on our site.
Ariella Popple, Ph.D., Psy.D.
- PSY | 27531
- | (if applicable)
- 902 Carmel Avenue Albany, California 94706
- (510) 409-5222
About Ariella Popple Ph.D., Psy.D.
- ADD/ADHD, Alternative Sexuality and Lifestyle, Anxiety/Panic, Body Size Diversity, Couples/Relationship Counseling, Depression, Eating Disorders/Body Image, Grief and Loss, LGBQIA, Mens Concerns, OCD, Self Harm/Self Injury, Trans and Gender Nonconforming, Trauma/PTSD, Womens Concerns
- English, Hebrew
- CBT, DBT, Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT), Experiential/Somatic Therapy, Feminist, Group Therapy, Mindfulness
- Lyra, Medicare, UC Berkeley SHIP
- Cisgender Female, Non-Binary, Other/Self-identify
- Jewish, White/European American, Other
Licensed Clinical Psychologist in Albany/Berkeley providing relationship therapy and individual therapy for adults. I have experience working with LGBTQ+ clients in the San Francisco Bay Area since 2007, and personally identify as bisexual, polyamorous and she/they. I specialize in relationship therapy (can include other partners and adult family members or friends), ADD/ADHD, anxiety, and Mindfulness Based Cognitive Behavioral Therapy. I used to be a scientist, yoga teacher and massage therapist. My approach integrates evidence-based practice with a mind-body perspective. Call me for a free 15-min intake consultation.