Not all of our members have elected to list their practices on this site. Some of our members are students or trainees and are not currently in private practice.
All of the mental health professionals listed below claim to carry the principles of Open Minds into their work. All of our members have also agreed to abide by the ethical guidelines of our respective disciplines.
However, please understand that Open Minds has not reviewed, investigated or evaluated any of the mental health professionals who list themselves with our organization. We make no guarantee as to the qualifications or the competence of those listed on our site.
Abby Thompson, MFT
- Marriage and Family Therapist | 94639
- Abby Thompson | (if applicable)
- 582 market st, #1118 #1118 San Francisco, California 94104
- 337 17th St, #210
- (415) 890-6746
About Abby Thompson MFT
- Anxiety/Panic, BDSM/Kink, Body Size Diversity, Couples/Relationship Counseling, Eating Disorders/Body Image, Parenting, Trauma/PTSD, Violence/Abuse, Women's Concerns
- Experiential/Somatic Therapy, Mindfulness
- Out of Network
- Cisgender Female
- White/European American
My therapy practice is all about supporting you in identifying and creating the life and relationships that are right for you.
I have been working since 2012 in psychotherapy clinics, schools, and a private practice and have received training in body-based individual and couples therapy.