Not all of our members have elected to list their practices on this site. Some of our members are students or trainees and are not currently in private practice.
All of the mental health professionals listed below claim to carry the principles of Open Minds into their work. All of our members have also agreed to abide by the ethical guidelines of our respective disciplines.
However, please understand that Open Minds has not reviewed, investigated or evaluated any of the mental health professionals who list themselves with our organization. We make no guarantee as to the qualifications or the competence of those listed on our site.
Rayne Banneck, Trainee
- Raisa Kogan | LMFT 87945 (if applicable)
- 2712 Telegraph Ave. Berkeley, California 94705
- (925) 389-8931
About Rayne Banneck Trainee
- Adolescents, Alternative Sexuality & Lifestyle, Anxiety/Panic, BDSM/Kink, Body Size Diversity, Children, Couples/Relationship Counseling, Creativity, Depression, Grief & Loss, LGBQIA, Polyamory & Alt. Relationship Configurations, Race/Ethnicity and Culture, Self Harm/Self-Injury, Trans and Gender Non-conforming, Trauma/PTSD, Violence/Abuse, Women's Concerns
- ADA Accessible Office, Sliding Scale / Low Fee
- CBT, DBT, Experiential/Somatic Therapy, Feminist, Gestalt, Mindfulness, Psychoanalytic
- White/European American