Not all of our members have elected to list their practices on this site. Some of our members are students or trainees and are not currently in private practice.
All of the mental health professionals listed below claim to carry the principles of Open Minds into their work. All of our members have also agreed to abide by the ethical guidelines of our respective disciplines.
However, please understand that Open Minds has not reviewed, investigated or evaluated any of the mental health professionals who list themselves with our organization. We make no guarantee as to the qualifications or the competence of those listed on our site.
Bard Adler, MFT
- Marriage Family Therapist | MFC 36324
- | (if applicable)
- 4281 Piedmont Ave, Suite 3 Oakland, California 94611
- (415) 990-9137
About Bard Adler MFT
- ACA/Codependency, ADD/ADHD, Adult Performers, Anxiety/Panic, BDSM/Kink, Body Size Diversity, Couples/Relationship Counseling, Creativity, Depression, Fetishism, HIV/AIDS, LGBQIA, OCD, Race/Ethnicity and Culture, Sex Work, Spirituality, Substance Use/Abuse/Addiction, Trauma/PTSD, Womens Concerns
- CBT, DBT, Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT), Feminist, Gestalt, Mindfulness
- White/European American, Other
My services include individual therapy with adults, couples, partnerships-supervision-consultation and training (non-profits, corporations, education). I do not work with families or children.
I have over 25 years of experience of providing Mental Health services both in private practice and with non-profits. I am a member of these organizations-
World Professional Association of Transgender Health
Bay Area Open Minds
American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy
National Center for Sexual Freedom/KINK Aware Professionals
I identify as Queer, GenderQueer and use they/them pronouns. I work with all genders and all sexual orientations, religions, spiritualities.