Not all of our members have elected to list their practices on this site. Some of our members are students or trainees and are not currently in private practice.
All of the mental health professionals listed below claim to carry the principles of Open Minds into their work. All of our members have also agreed to abide by the ethical guidelines of our respective disciplines.
However, please understand that Open Minds has not reviewed, investigated or evaluated any of the mental health professionals who list themselves with our organization. We make no guarantee as to the qualifications or the competence of those listed on our site.
Barb Adler, MFT
- Marriage Family Therapist | MFC 36324
- | (if applicable)
- 4281 Piedmont Ave, Suite 3 Oakland, California 94611
- (415) 990-9137
About Barb Adler MFT
- ACA/Codependency, Adult Performers, Alternative Sexuality & Lifestyle, Anxiety/Panic, BDSM/Kink, Couples/Relationship Counseling, Creativity, Depression, Fertility/Infertility, Fetishism, Grief & Loss, HIV/AIDS, LGBQIA, Polyamory & Alt. Relationship Configurations, Race/Ethnicity and Culture, Sex Work, Spirituality, Substance Use/Abuse/Addiction, Trans and Gender Non-conforming, Trauma/PTSD, Women's Concerns
- CBT, DBT, Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT), Feminist, Gestalt, Mindfulness
- White/European American, Other
Coming Soon (To Be Updated)