Not all of our members have elected to list their practices on this site. Some of our members are students or trainees and are not currently in private practice.
All of the mental health professionals listed below claim to carry the principles of Open Minds into their work. All of our members have also agreed to abide by the ethical guidelines of our respective disciplines.
However, please understand that Open Minds has not reviewed, investigated or evaluated any of the mental health professionals who list themselves with our organization. We make no guarantee as to the qualifications or the competence of those listed on our site.
Melody Wright, Registered Associate MFT, MFT
- Registered Associate MFT | 84077
- Lucy Collier | LMFT 37260 (if applicable)
- 3101 Telegraph Avenue Berkeley, California 94705
- New office opening in Richmond, near Hilltop
- (510) 372-5870
About Melody Wright Registered Associate MFT, MFT
- Anxiety/Panic, Couples/Relationship Counseling, Creativity, Depression, Fertility/Infertility, Grief and Loss, Immigration/Acculturation, LGBQIA, Parenting, Race/Ethnicity and Culture, Trauma/PTSD, Womens Concerns
- ADA Accessible Office, Sliding Scale / Low Fee, Supervision/Consultation
- Experiential/Somatic Therapy, Hakomi, Mindfulness
- Cisgender Female
- Black/African American, Japanese
I view therapy as a collaborative process in which new ways of understanding and relating to yourself, others, and the world can be experienced. My goal is to create a safe space for you to explore new possibilities, challenge limiting beliefs, heal from painful experiences, and stand confidently in your truths.I believe therapy can be a catalyst for change when you feel safe, heard, and understood. By listening to the wisdom of your body, transformation and healing is possible.My style is down-to-earth, warm, and engaged. I truly feel honored when I am able to witness the moments where your most honest self unfolds. When this happens, and with your permission, we may embark on a journey of embodied exploration for greater insight and understanding.As a somatic psychotherapist, I offer my humanness, my empathy, and a commitment to helping you heal and thrive in today's world. I am dedicated to helping you on your journey towards a life of purpose, a life filled with meaningful connections and inner peace.Please visit my website for more information about how I may be able to support your therapy needs.