Not all of our members have elected to list their practices on this site. Some of our members are students or trainees and are not currently in private practice.
All of the mental health professionals listed below claim to carry the principles of Open Minds into their work. All of our members have also agreed to abide by the ethical guidelines of our respective disciplines.
However, please understand that Open Minds has not reviewed, investigated or evaluated any of the mental health professionals who list themselves with our organization. We make no guarantee as to the qualifications or the competence of those listed on our site.
Yvette Fama, Registered Associate MFT
- AMFT | 92458
- Valerie Tate | 45081 (if applicable)
- 3150 18th st #427 San Francisco, California 94110
- (650) 200-3159
About Yvette Fama Registered Associate MFT
- Anxiety/Panic, BDSM/Kink, Couples/Relationship Counseling, Grief & Loss, Immigration/Acculturation, Sexual Dysfunction, Sex Work, Trauma/PTSD, Women's Concerns
- ADA Accessible Office, Sliding Scale / Low Fee
- Experiential/Somatic Therapy, Mindfulness, Sex Therapy
- Mexican/Mexican American