Not all of our members have elected to list their practices on this site. Some of our members are students or trainees and are not currently in private practice.
All of the mental health professionals listed below claim to carry the principles of Open Minds into their work. All of our members have also agreed to abide by the ethical guidelines of our respective disciplines.
However, please understand that Open Minds has not reviewed, investigated or evaluated any of the mental health professionals who list themselves with our organization. We make no guarantee as to the qualifications or the competence of those listed on our site.
Philip Baker, Registered Associate MFT
- AMFT | 103451
- John C. Bieda Jr. LMFT | 42387 (if applicable)
- 1320 Willow Pass Road Suite 600 Concord, California 94520
- (866) 227-7715
About Philip Baker Registered Associate MFT
- Adolescents, Adult Performers, Alternative Sexuality & Lifestyle, Anxiety/Panic, BDSM/Kink, Depression, Grief & Loss, HIV/AIDS, LGBQIA, Parenting, Polyamory & Alt. Relationship Configurations, Sex Work, Trans and Gender Non-conforming, Trauma/PTSD
- ADA Accessible Office, Sliding Scale / Low Fee
- DBT, Family Therapy, Feminist
- Cisgender Male
- Japanese, Jewish