Not all of our members have elected to list their practices on this site. Some of our members are students or trainees and are not currently in private practice.
All of the mental health professionals listed below claim to carry the principles of Open Minds into their work. All of our members have also agreed to abide by the ethical guidelines of our respective disciplines.
However, please understand that Open Minds has not reviewed, investigated or evaluated any of the mental health professionals who list themselves with our organization. We make no guarantee as to the qualifications or the competence of those listed on our site.
Elliott Aendre, Registered Associate MFT
- AMFT | #109318
- Penny Felbrich | MFT #50316 (if applicable)
- 3180 18th street San Francisco, California 94110
- 449 14th street, San Francisco, CA
- (628) 600-1573
About Elliott Aendre Registered Associate MFT
- Adolescents, Adult Performers, Alternative Sexuality and Lifestyle, BDSM/Kink, Creativity, Eating Disorders/Body Image, Fetishism, HIV/AIDS, Immigration/Acculturation, LGBQIA, Race/Ethnicity and Culture, Sex Work, Spirituality, Womens Concerns
- Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT), Experiential/Somatic Therapy, Feminist, Group Therapy, Mindfulness, Sex Therapy
- none at this time
- White/European American, Other
I am in service to the health and vitality of all women, fat folx, polyamorous folk, queers, non-binary folk, gender non-conforming folk, trans folk, persons with disabilities, artists, and sex workers everywhere.
Women and non-binary folk deserve a place to heal from the negative impacts of patriarchal society. We deserve better support for ourselves and our communities.
I work with clients who seek guidance from a grounded place of abundance.
I offer highly-trained, non-judgemental support for the whole being. I encourage empowered decision making in alignment with personal truth. Rather than explaining or interpreting, my focus is witnessing and offering reflections back to you. Together we can work to identify values, make meaning, integrate experience, and build you a network of support.
I sought a degree in counseling psychology to offer female entrepreneurs, entertainment industry personalities, artists, social influencers, feminists, sexual pioneers, and non-binary professionals support and healing the relationship to the feminine in all genders. I’m excited to journey with you toward an embodied, fulfilling relationship with yourself.