Not all of our members have elected to list their practices on this site. Some of our members are students or trainees and are not currently in private practice.
All of the mental health professionals listed below claim to carry the principles of Open Minds into their work. All of our members have also agreed to abide by the ethical guidelines of our respective disciplines.
However, please understand that Open Minds has not reviewed, investigated or evaluated any of the mental health professionals who list themselves with our organization. We make no guarantee as to the qualifications or the competence of those listed on our site.
Anders Greenwood, Psy.D.
- Psychologist | PSY 22009
- | (if applicable)
- 582 Market St Suite 1502 San Francisco, California 94024
- 550 Hamilton Avenue, Suite 306; Palo Alto, CA 94301
- (510) 364-4825
About Anders Greenwood Psy.D.
- ACA/Codependency, ADD/ADHD, Adolescents, Anger Management, Anxiety/Panic, BDSM/Kink, Couples/Relationship Counseling, Depression, Grief and Loss, Immigration/Acculturation, LGBQIA, Mens Concerns, Parenting, Polyamory and Alternative Relationship Configurations, Sexual Dysfunction, Substance Use/Abuse/Addiction, Trauma/PTSD
- ADA Accessible Office, Sliding Scale / Low Fee, Supervision/Consultation
- CBT, Family Therapy, Sex Therapy
- Cisgender Male
- White/European American
Growing out of a shy childhood and an early adult focus on physics and neuroscience, my own ongoing journey is one of growing inner safety for emotional presence and integration of thought and feeling, with ever less dependence on youthful habits of “emotional survival.”