Not all of our members have elected to list their practices on this site. Some of our members are students or trainees and are not currently in private practice.
All of the mental health professionals listed below claim to carry the principles of Open Minds into their work. All of our members have also agreed to abide by the ethical guidelines of our respective disciplines.
However, please understand that Open Minds has not reviewed, investigated or evaluated any of the mental health professionals who list themselves with our organization. We make no guarantee as to the qualifications or the competence of those listed on our site.
Heidi Aronson, Registered Associate MFT
- Registered Associate Marriage and Family Therapist | 95014
- Rawna Romero | LMFT 41466 (if applicable)
- 2576 Shattuck Avenue #7 Berkeley, California 94704
- (510) 859-7233
About Heidi Aronson Registered Associate MFT
- ACA/Codependency, ADD/ADHD, Adolescents, Alternative Sexuality & Lifestyle, Anxiety/Panic, BDSM/Kink, Couples/Relationship Counseling, Creativity, Depression, Fetishism, Grief & Loss, LGBQIA, Parenting, Polyamory & Alt. Relationship Configurations, Spirituality, Trans and Gender Non-conforming, Trauma/PTSD, Women's Concerns
- Sliding Scale / Low Fee
- Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT), Feminist, Psychoanalytic
- Cisgender Female
- Jewish, White/European American