Not all of our members have elected to list their practices on this site. Some of our members are students or trainees and are not currently in private practice.
All of the mental health professionals listed below claim to carry the principles of Open Minds into their work. All of our members have also agreed to abide by the ethical guidelines of our respective disciplines.
However, please understand that Open Minds has not reviewed, investigated or evaluated any of the mental health professionals who list themselves with our organization. We make no guarantee as to the qualifications or the competence of those listed on our site.
Lilly Pritchard, Registered Associate MFT
- AMFT | 101052
- Kirsten Beuthin LMFT | 38884 (if applicable)
- 2269 Market St. San Francisco, California 94114
- (415) 881-8260
About Lilly Pritchard Registered Associate MFT
- ACA/Codependency, ADD/ADHD, Adolescents, Alternative Sexuality and Lifestyle, Anxiety/Panic, BDSM/Kink, Body Size Diversity, Children, Couples/Relationship Counseling, Creativity, Depression, Eating Disorders/Body Image, Grief and Loss, LGBQIA, Mens Concerns, Polyamory and Alternative Relationship Configurations, Race/Ethnicity and Culture, Self Harm/Self Injury, Sexual Dysfunction, Trans and Gender Nonconforming, Trauma/PTSD, Violence/Abuse, Womens Concerns
- Feminist, Psychoanalytic
- Will provide super bills for reimbursement
- Gender Nonconforming, Genderqueer, Non-Binary, Trans, Other/Self-identify
- Native American/First Nations, White/European American, Other
Thanks for visiting my page. I know it can feel daunting looking for a therapist, especially if you are worried about being accepted for who you are, who you love, and how you love. I hope this represents a first step in what will be a fulfilling experience.
Let me tell you a little bit about myself. I graduated with a Master of Science in Clinical Psychology from San Francisco State University. I currently see clients in the heart of the Castro. The focus of my practice is working with: unconventional people, LGBTQ2SIAA people (with a focus on older adults and youth), people who are into kink/BDSM, people in non-traditional relationship configurations, and people who are going through pet illness and pet loss. I also focus on working with people suffering from depression and anxiety.
I see my job as a collaboration with you to find your authentic self and to help you find your way to a more meaningful, whole, and satisfying life.
I look forward to meeting you.