Not all of our members have elected to list their practices on this site. Some of our members are students or trainees and are not currently in private practice.
All of the mental health professionals listed below claim to carry the principles of Open Minds into their work. All of our members have also agreed to abide by the ethical guidelines of our respective disciplines.
However, please understand that Open Minds has not reviewed, investigated or evaluated any of the mental health professionals who list themselves with our organization. We make no guarantee as to the qualifications or the competence of those listed on our site.
Asya Grigorieva, Ph.D.
- Licensed Psychologist | PSY29111
- | (if applicable)
- 870 Market st suite 624 SAN FRANCISCO, California 94102
- (415) 629-8909
About Asya Grigorieva Ph.D.
- Adolescents, Alternative Sexuality and Lifestyle, Anxiety/Panic, Couples/Relationship Counseling, Creativity, Depression, Immigration/Acculturation, LGBQIA, Race/Ethnicity and Culture, Spirituality, Trans and Gender Nonconforming, Trauma/PTSD, Womens Concerns
- English, Russian
- ADA Accessible Office, Supervision/Consultation
- Experiential/Somatic Therapy, Feminist, Mindfulness, Psychoanalytic
- Medicare, Medi-Cal, Medical, Beacon (SF Health Plan, Partnership)
- Cisgender Female
- White/European American
I am a warm and direct psychotherapist, with an office centrally-located in San Francisco Downtown area. I have extensive experience with diverse teens (12+), adults, and couples/relationships, especially those who identify as marginalized and oppressed people, sexual outsiders, and immigrants/transplants. My approach synthesizes a cross-cultural, social justice, and trauma-informed lens with psychodynamic/psychoanalytic, relational, depth-oriented, CBT, somatic, and mindfulness-based techniques. My specialties include individual and couples/relationship therapy aimed at addressing depression & anxiety spectrums, traumas, self-esteem and core beliefs, transitions, and relational patterns, dynamics, and communication. Psychotherapy is conducted in English and/or Russian.