Not all of our members have elected to list their practices on this site. Some of our members are students or trainees and are not currently in private practice.
All of the mental health professionals listed below claim to carry the principles of Open Minds into their work. All of our members have also agreed to abide by the ethical guidelines of our respective disciplines.
However, please understand that Open Minds has not reviewed, investigated or evaluated any of the mental health professionals who list themselves with our organization. We make no guarantee as to the qualifications or the competence of those listed on our site.
Kelifern Pomeranz, Psy.D.
- Clinical Psychologist | PSY 28681
- | (if applicable)
- 825 Oak Grove Avenue, C-503 Menlo Park, California 94025
- (310) 405-1540
About Kelifern Pomeranz Psy.D.
- Alternative Sexuality and Lifestyle, Anxiety/Panic, BDSM/Kink, Body Size Diversity, Couples/Relationship Counseling, Depression, Fertility/Infertility, Fetishism, Grief and Loss, LGBQIA, Mens Concerns, Polyamory and Alternative Relationship Configurations, Race/Ethnicity and Culture, Sexual Dysfunction, Substance Use/Abuse/Addiction, Trans and Gender Nonconforming, Trauma/PTSD, Womens Concerns
- CBT, Feminist, Mindfulness, Sex Therapy
- Cisgender Female
- Jewish, White/European American
My name is Kelifern Pomeranz and I am a Clinical Psychologist and Certified Sex Therapist located in Menlo Park.
My practice embraces those who are "conventional" and "unconventional" (LGBTQ, poly, kink, furry, nerd, geek, mystical...). I will help you rediscover lost parts of yourself and guide you towards living the most awesome, authentic, and sexually-fulfilling life possible, free of shame, guilt, & conflict.
I am sex-positive and specialize in therapy that is inclusive of alternative relationships and erotic minorities. Areas of expertise include intimate relationships, pleasure, desire discrepancies, difficulties with orgasm/erections, sexual pain/discomfort, gender/sexual exploration, alternative sexualities/lifestyles, sex/pornography "addiction," and sexual trauma.
In addition to being a certified sex therapist, I am also a generalist who works with depression, anxiety, substance misuse, stress management, relationship distress, work difficulties, and life transitions.