Not all of our members have elected to list their practices on this site. Some of our members are students or trainees and are not currently in private practice.
All of the mental health professionals listed below claim to carry the principles of Open Minds into their work. All of our members have also agreed to abide by the ethical guidelines of our respective disciplines.
However, please understand that Open Minds has not reviewed, investigated or evaluated any of the mental health professionals who list themselves with our organization. We make no guarantee as to the qualifications or the competence of those listed on our site.
Jessica Katzman, Psy.D.
- Clinical Psychologist | PSY 22569
- | (if applicable)
- 4200 18th Street Suite 202 San Francisco, California 94114
- (415) 570-4277
About Jessica Katzman Psy.D.
- ACA/Codependency, ADD/ADHD, Adult Performers, Alternative Sexuality and Lifestyle, Anger Management, Anxiety/Panic, BDSM/Kink, Body Size Diversity, Creativity, Depression, Eating Disorders/Body Image, Fetishism, Grief and Loss, HIV/AIDS, Immigration/Acculturation, LGBQIA, Mens Concerns, OCD, Race/Ethnicity and Culture, Self Harm/Self Injury, Sexual Dysfunction, Sex Work, Spirituality, Substance Use/Abuse/Addiction, Trans and Gender Nonconforming, Trauma/PTSD, Violence/Abuse, Womens Concerns
- ADA Accessible Office
- CBT, DBT, Feminist, Gestalt, Hakomi, Mindfulness, Psychoanalytic
- Out of network
- Cisgender Female
- Jewish, White/European American
I welcome those who may not feel as comfortable in all treatment spaces: members of the LGBTQQIAAP communities, gender-creative folks, people of color and members of marginalized groups, size acceptance activists, sex workers, those in poly/open relationships, kink/BDSM practices or identities, iconoclastic artists, Burners, psychonauts, nerds of all stripes, and everyone else who struggles with how to succeed on this planet without forcing themselves to fit in. I have 19 years of experience as a therapist, and a genuine knack for connecting and collaborating with people, helping them get unstuck from the patterns that trouble them most.
I am also pleased to announce the addition of Ketamine Assisted Psychotherapy (KAP) to my services, in partnership with a respected and psychedelic-trained medical doctor. Together we are able to offer the assurance of safety and medical monitoring, along with transformative methods of depth-oriented psychotherapy, all within a comfortable therapy office setting.