Not all of our members have elected to list their practices on this site. Some of our members are students or trainees and are not currently in private practice.
All of the mental health professionals listed below claim to carry the principles of Open Minds into their work. All of our members have also agreed to abide by the ethical guidelines of our respective disciplines.
However, please understand that Open Minds has not reviewed, investigated or evaluated any of the mental health professionals who list themselves with our organization. We make no guarantee as to the qualifications or the competence of those listed on our site.
Victoria Julita Spiers, Registered Associate MFT
- | IMF 86002
- Gieve Patel, LMFT, MFC# | 47196 (if applicable)
- 14 Precita Avenue, Suite E, San Francisco, CA 94110 Kensho Center Berkeley, California 94705
- (415) 252-4856
About Victoria Julita Spiers Registered Associate MFT
- ACA/Codependency, Adolescents, Alternative Sexuality & Lifestyle, Anger Management, Anxiety/Panic, BDSM/Kink, Body Size Diversity, Children, Couples/Relationship Counseling, Creativity, Depression, Eating Disorders/Body Image, Fertility/Infertility, Grief & Loss, Immigration/Acculturation, LGBQIA, Polyamory & Alt. Relationship Configurations, Race/Ethnicity and Culture, Sexual Dysfunction, Spirituality, Trans and Gender Non-conforming, Trauma/PTSD, Women's Concerns
- English, Spanish, Tagalog
- Sliding Scale / Low Fee
- Experiential/Somatic Therapy, Expressive Arts, Feminist, Gestalt, Group Therapy, Mindfulness, Sex Therapy
- Out of Network / HSA & FSA Cards
- Filipino, White/European American
As a non-pathologizing humanistic-existential Gestalt therapist, I will meet you exactly where you are. Essentially, I will help you re-examine your life and re-experience yourself and others, in different as well as new meaningful and healing ways. In session with you, I greatly value, practice, and provide presence, authenticity, spaciousness, aliveness, creativity, and diversity.
My approach is mindful, intuitive, and tenderhearted. I am influenced and impassioned by feminist, queer, multicultural, and social justice theory and principles. I am a body-positive, sex-positive, and queer, kink, and poly friendly therapist who is especially drawn to working with people who identify as queer, alternative, different, weird, and/or rebellious.
If you think that we would be a good fit for one another, get in contact with me so that we can begin this transformative journey together.
I speak conversational Spanish and Tagalog and see individuals, couples & familial dyads, groups, and children.
I have offices in Berkeley and San Francisco.