Not all of our members have elected to list their practices on this site. Some of our members are students or trainees and are not currently in private practice.
All of the mental health professionals listed below claim to carry the principles of Open Minds into their work. All of our members have also agreed to abide by the ethical guidelines of our respective disciplines.
However, please understand that Open Minds has not reviewed, investigated or evaluated any of the mental health professionals who list themselves with our organization. We make no guarantee as to the qualifications or the competence of those listed on our site.
Cole Rennix, MFT
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist | LMFT | 114057
- | (if applicable)
- Flosden Rd American Canyon, California 94503
- (707) 656-3736
About Cole Rennix MFT
- Adult Performers, Anxiety/Panic, BDSM/Kink, Body Size Diversity, Couples/Relationship Counseling, Creativity, Depression, LGBQIA, Sex Work, Trauma/PTSD
- Experiential/Somatic Therapy, Feminist, Mindfulness
- Gender Nonconforming, Genderfluid, Non-Binary
- White/European American
The primary focus of my practice is to serve transgender and gender expansive clients and the people who love them. I am a sex-positive, BDSM/kink- and poly-friendly therapist who provides identity-affirming therapy from a strengths-based, solution-oriented, social justice framework. My guiding principal is that clients are the experts in their own lives and therapy should be a safe space for self-exploration and personal growth.
I work with clients from tweens to elders, offering individual, partner, and family therapy. I provide compassionate space for partners and/or families struggling toward understanding and acceptance of loved ones in transition.