Not all of our members have elected to list their practices on this site. Some of our members are students or trainees and are not currently in private practice.
All of the mental health professionals listed below claim to carry the principles of Open Minds into their work. All of our members have also agreed to abide by the ethical guidelines of our respective disciplines.
However, please understand that Open Minds has not reviewed, investigated or evaluated any of the mental health professionals who list themselves with our organization. We make no guarantee as to the qualifications or the competence of those listed on our site.
Julie Lehman, MFT
- LMFT | 109200
- | (if applicable)
- 1717 Fifth Avenue Suite E San Rafael, California 94901
- (415) 662-8022
About Julie Lehman MFT
- ACA/Codependency, ADD/ADHD, Adolescents, Alternative Sexuality and Lifestyle, Anger Management, Anxiety/Panic, BDSM/Kink, Body Size Diversity, Children, Couples/Relationship Counseling, Creativity, Depression, Eating Disorders/Body Image, Fetishism, Grief and Loss, HIV/AIDS, LGBQIA, Mens Concerns, Parenting, Polyamory and Alt Relationship Configurations, Race/Ethnicity and Culture, Self Harm/Self Injury, Sexual Dysfunction, Sex Work, Spirituality, Trans and Gender Nonconforming, Trauma/PTSD, Violence/Abuse, Womens Concerns
- ADA Accessible Office, Sliding Scale / Low Fee, Supervision/Consultation
- CBT, DBT, Experiential/Somatic Therapy, Family Therapy, Mindfulness, Sex Therapy
- None. Superbill/invoice avail.
- Cisgender Female, Gender Nonconforming, Genderfluid, Genderqueer, Other/Self-identify
I specialize in working affirmatively with sexual and gender minorities and sex-positive communities (LGBTQ*, non-normative relationships, open/non-monogamous, polyamory, polysexuality, BDSM, leather/kink, fetishism, ace/aro, gender nonconformity/fluidity, HIV+). I also welcome clients with issues around minority stress, depression/anxiety, trauma, grief/loss, couples/multiple-partner relationships, parent/child relationships, family counseling, ADHD and ASD.