Not all of our members have elected to list their practices on this site. Some of our members are students or trainees and are not currently in private practice.
All of the mental health professionals listed below claim to carry the principles of Open Minds into their work. All of our members have also agreed to abide by the ethical guidelines of our respective disciplines.
However, please understand that Open Minds has not reviewed, investigated or evaluated any of the mental health professionals who list themselves with our organization. We make no guarantee as to the qualifications or the competence of those listed on our site.
Senya Hawkins, MFT
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist | 100633
- | (if applicable)
- 2976 21st St San Francisco, California 94110
- (415) 335-6076
About Senya Hawkins MFT
- ACA/Codependency, ADD/ADHD, Alternative Sexuality and Lifestyle, Anger Management, Anxiety/Panic, BDSM/Kink, Couples/Relationship Counseling, Creativity, Depression, Eating Disorders/Body Image, Fertility/Infertility, Fetishism, Grief and Loss, LGBQIA, Mens Concerns, Parenting, Polyamory and Alt Relationship Configurations, Race/Ethnicity and Culture, Self Harm/Self Injury, Sexual Dysfunction, Spirituality, Substance Use/Abuse/Addiction, Trauma/PTSD, Violence/Abuse, Womens Concerns
- ADA Accessible Office, Sliding Scale / Low Fee, Supervision/Consultation
- CBT, DBT, Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT), Mindfulness, Sex Therapy
- Cisgender Male
- Black/African American
Hi, I've been working as a therapist and counselor in the
Bay Area for the past 14 years. I have received a certification in sexual education, and have experience working with marginalized people and wide variety of sex, gender, racial, and socio-economic identities. I am an ally to all oppressed groups that I do not share an identity with. I view psychotherapy as a tool to improve personal and interpersonal health and resilliance in the midsts of bio-social stressors.