Not all of our members have elected to list their practices on this site. Some of our members are students or trainees and are not currently in private practice.
All of the mental health professionals listed below claim to carry the principles of Open Minds into their work. All of our members have also agreed to abide by the ethical guidelines of our respective disciplines.
However, please understand that Open Minds has not reviewed, investigated or evaluated any of the mental health professionals who list themselves with our organization. We make no guarantee as to the qualifications or the competence of those listed on our site.
Sophia Green, Registered Associate MFT
- Marriage and Family Therapy | 122054
- Rawna Romero | LMFT #41466 (if applicable)
- 360 Grand Avenue, #46 Oakland, California 94610
- Telehealth office, serving CA residents
- (510) 214-3638
About Sophia Green Registered Associate MFT
- ACA/Codependency, ADD/ADHD, Adolescents, Adoption, Alternative Sexuality and Lifestyle, Anxiety/Panic, BDSM/Kink, Body Size Diversity, Children, Creativity, Depression, Grief and Loss, HIV/AIDS, LGBQIA, Polyamory and Alt Relationship Configurations, Race/Ethnicity and Culture, Sexual Dysfunction, Sex Work, Spirituality, Trans and Gender Nonconforming, Trauma/PTSD, Womens Concerns
- Sliding Scale / Low Fee
- DBT, Experiential/Somatic Therapy, Expressive Arts, Family Therapy, Feminist, Group Therapy, Mindfulness
- Cisgender Female
- Jewish, White/European American
Everyone deserves support navigating life's challenges. I provide a safe, nonjudgmental space to explore, process, and thrive.
I work with youth, adults, and families who are seeking a greater sense of wellbeing in their lives. You may be experiencing feelings overwhelm, worry, stuckness, self-doubt, difficulties in personal or professional relationships, or any number of challenges many of us face. Therapy provides a supportive space to explore patterns, process events, and experiment with new ways of connecting to ourselves, others and the world. It is also a place to cultivate joy, confidence, meaning, and ease.
I provide a safe, nonjudgemental space to explore, process, adapt, and thrive. Therapy is a unique place to investigate patterns, deepen self-awareness and self-compassion, and experiment with new ways of being in relationship to yourself, others, and the world. Therapy is also a place to cultivate joy, confidence, meaning, and ease.
My style is warm and attentive. I will actively listen to your hopes, needs, and priorities, and together we will collaborate on a treatment approach that works for you. I use holistic mindfulness-based therapies and draw upon existing strengths, tools, and values. Reach out for a free consultation today to learn more about if my approach could benefit you.