Not all of our members have elected to list their practices on this site. Some of our members are students or trainees and are not currently in private practice.
All of the mental health professionals listed below claim to carry the principles of Open Minds into their work. All of our members have also agreed to abide by the ethical guidelines of our respective disciplines.
However, please understand that Open Minds has not reviewed, investigated or evaluated any of the mental health professionals who list themselves with our organization. We make no guarantee as to the qualifications or the competence of those listed on our site.
Dylan Johnson, Registered Associate PCC
- Associate Professional Clinical Counselor | 8840
- Rawna Romero | LMFT41466 (if applicable)
- 397 Silver Ave San Francisco, California 94112
- (570) 316-1312
About Dylan Johnson Registered Associate PCC
- Alternative Sexuality and Lifestyle, BDSM/Kink, Body Size Diversity, Couples/Relationship Counseling, Depression, LGBQIA, Mens Concerns, Polyamory and Alt Relationship Configurations, Spirituality, Trauma/PTSD
- Experiential/Somatic Therapy, Mindfulness, Psychoanalytic
- Cisgender Male
- White/European American
My practice is based on the belief that every individual is moving towards a place of well-being, and that there is a natural wisdom of the body which can be cultivated in this process of forming. My clinical approach can be defined as client-centered. I bring all of myself to this work and care deeply about my clients and what they have to share. I am guided by different somatic and psychodynamic modalities/ theories such as Formative Psychology, Trauma-Informed, Attachment Theory, and Jungian Psychology. I use these approaches to offer support and guidance to adults, adolescents, children, and families.
My own lived experience has set me on the path towards wholeness, and due to this I have a real commitment to providing trauma-informed, body-accepting, LGBTQ+ friendly, and a social-justice oriented somatic practice.