Not all of our members have elected to list their practices on this site. Some of our members are students or trainees and are not currently in private practice.
All of the mental health professionals listed below claim to carry the principles of Open Minds into their work. All of our members have also agreed to abide by the ethical guidelines of our respective disciplines.
However, please understand that Open Minds has not reviewed, investigated or evaluated any of the mental health professionals who list themselves with our organization. We make no guarantee as to the qualifications or the competence of those listed on our site.
Miles Murch, Registered Associate MFT
- Registered Associate MFT | 115045
- Shirley Dvir | 44258 (if applicable)
- 2930 Domingo Ave, # 154 Berkeley, California 94705
- (510) 900-9779
About Miles Murch Registered Associate MFT
- Alternative Sexuality and Lifestyle, Anxiety/Panic, Creativity, Depression, HIV/AIDS, LGBQIA, Mens Concerns, Spirituality, Trauma/PTSD
- Sliding Scale / Low Fee
- Experiential/Somatic Therapy, Group Therapy, Hakomi, Mindfulness
- Superbill Available
- Cisgender Male, Non-Binary
- White/European American
I offer support, compassion, honest reflection, and transformative relationship to help you achieve your goals and live more fully. That could mean:
- slowing down and finding your pace;
- learning to identify and express your impulses, wants, and needs;
- getting to know your body as a resource;
- working on setting more appropriate boundaries;
- understanding and alleviating trauma symptoms;
- building deeper, more intimate connections;
- or simply taking refuge to rest and reflect, space for the new you to unfold.
Our sessions will center your experience, helping you to feel ground beneath your feet - and feel into your growth edge - as you move through what may be a challenging, confusing time.