Not all of our members have elected to list their practices on this site. Some of our members are students or trainees and are not currently in private practice.
All of the mental health professionals listed below claim to carry the principles of Open Minds into their work. All of our members have also agreed to abide by the ethical guidelines of our respective disciplines.
However, please understand that Open Minds has not reviewed, investigated or evaluated any of the mental health professionals who list themselves with our organization. We make no guarantee as to the qualifications or the competence of those listed on our site.
Natashia Fuksman, MFT
- Marriage and Family Therapist | 93357
- | (if applicable)
- 2706 Mabel Street Berkeley, California 94702
- (415) 326-4033
About Natashia Fuksman MFT
- ADD/ADHD, Alternative Sexuality and Lifestyle, Body Size Diversity, Couples/Relationship Counseling, Eating Disorders/Body Image, Fertility/Infertility, Grief and Loss, Parenting, Polyamory and Alt Relationship Configurations, Race/Ethnicity and Culture, Trauma/PTSD, Womens Concerns
- English, Portuguese, Spanish
- Experiential/Somatic Therapy, Feminist, Group Therapy, Hakomi, Mindfulness, Sex Therapy
- Cisgender Female
- White/European American
Natashia is a licensed Marriage and Family Therapist specializing in intimacy and sex therapy for couples with niche expertise in working various populations including: survivors of sexual abuse; parents of young children; couples in transitional times in their relationship; women interested in deepening their relationship with their own eros.
Natashia is originally from NYC with her family roots from Brazil and Eastern Europe. She speaks English, Spanish and Portuguese and integrates mindfulness-based somatic therapy with social justice orientations such as feminist and multicultural approaches.
Aside from Private Practice, Natashia also leads groups for mothers of all ages and stages and perinatal care providers interested in developing community and self care. Natashia is a PhD student at the California Institute of Integral Studies in San Francisco studying Human Sexuality and is in the completion process towards her national sex therapist certification with the American Association of Sex Educators, Counselors and Therapists.