Not all of our members have elected to list their practices on this site. Some of our members are students or trainees and are not currently in private practice.
All of the mental health professionals listed below claim to carry the principles of Open Minds into their work. All of our members have also agreed to abide by the ethical guidelines of our respective disciplines.
However, please understand that Open Minds has not reviewed, investigated or evaluated any of the mental health professionals who list themselves with our organization. We make no guarantee as to the qualifications or the competence of those listed on our site.
Tara D'Orazio, MFT
- Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist | LMFT 86801
- | (if applicable)
- 726 Mendocino Ave Santa Rosa, California 95401
- (707) 992-5008
About Tara D'Orazio MFT
- ACA/Codependency, Alternative Sexuality & Lifestyle, Anxiety/Panic, BDSM/Kink, Depression, Grief & Loss, LGBQIA, OCD, Polyamory & Alt. Relationship Configurations, Self Harm/Self-Injury, Trans and Gender Non-conforming, Trauma/PTSD, Violence/Abuse, Women's Concerns
- ADA Accessible Office
- CBT, Gestalt, Sex Therapy
- Partnership Health Plan, Beacon/Medi-Cal, Victim Compensation Funds
- Cisgender Female
- White/European American
Coming Soon (To Be Updated)