Not all of our members have elected to list their practices on this site. Some of our members are students or trainees and are not currently in private practice.
All of the mental health professionals listed below claim to carry the principles of Open Minds into their work. All of our members have also agreed to abide by the ethical guidelines of our respective disciplines.
However, please understand that Open Minds has not reviewed, investigated or evaluated any of the mental health professionals who list themselves with our organization. We make no guarantee as to the qualifications or the competence of those listed on our site.
Keely Kolmes, Psy.D.
- Psychologist | PSY21284
- | (if applicable)
- 2940 Summit Street, Suite 2D Oakland, California 94609
- (415) 501-9098
About Keely Kolmes Psy.D.
- Adult Performers, Alternative Sexuality and Lifestyle, Anxiety/Panic, BDSM/Kink, Body Size Diversity, Couples/Relationship Counseling, Depression, Fetishism, Grief and Loss, LGBQIA, Mens Concerns, Sexual Dysfunction, Sex Work, Trans and Gender Nonconforming, Trauma/PTSD, Womens Concerns
- CBT, EMDR Therapy, Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT), Mindfulness, Sex Therapy
- Gender Nonconforming, Genderfluid, Genderqueer, Non-Binary
- Jewish, White/European American
I founded Bay Area Open Minds in 2009 and was president until 2019. I created this group because I recognized that people of all genders and orientations need good care, and even in the Bay Area, this is not always easy to find. More clinicians need to understand open relationships, consensual non-monogamy, kink, BDSM, and gender diversity. I have been practicing for more than 20 years and you can find out more about my work with kinky and poly folx at http://drkkolmes.com/kink-and-poly-psychotherapy