Not all of our members have elected to list their practices on this site. Some of our members are students or trainees and are not currently in private practice.
All of the mental health professionals listed below claim to carry the principles of Open Minds into their work. All of our members have also agreed to abide by the ethical guidelines of our respective disciplines.
However, please understand that Open Minds has not reviewed, investigated or evaluated any of the mental health professionals who list themselves with our organization. We make no guarantee as to the qualifications or the competence of those listed on our site.
Connie Hart, Registered Associate MFT
- AMFT | AMFT # 110929
- Gary Hoeber | MFT # 17871 (if applicable)
- 516 Oakland Ave. Oakland, California 94610
- 399 Taylor Blvd., Pleasant Hill, CA
- (925) 494-2209
About Connie Hart Registered Associate MFT
- Adult Performers, Alternative Sexuality and Lifestyle, Couples/Relationship Counseling, Parenting, Polyamory and Alternative Relationship Configurations, Race/Ethnicity and Culture, Trans and Gender Nonconforming, Trauma/PTSD
- ADA Accessible Office, Sliding Scale / Low Fee
- Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT), Experiential/Somatic Therapy, Family Therapy, Mindfulness, Psychoanalytic
- Cisgender Female
- White/European American
I work with individuals and couples in the East Bay. My approach is holistic, starting with radical acceptance and caring for my clients.I believe that everyone deserves access to affordable mental health care. I'm non-judgmental, sex positive, and approach every client with radical acceptance and love. "Life always waits for some crisis to occur before revealing itself at its most brilliant." Paulo Coelho