Not all of our members have elected to list their practices on this site. Some of our members are students or trainees and are not currently in private practice.
All of the mental health professionals listed below claim to carry the principles of Open Minds into their work. All of our members have also agreed to abide by the ethical guidelines of our respective disciplines.
However, please understand that Open Minds has not reviewed, investigated or evaluated any of the mental health professionals who list themselves with our organization. We make no guarantee as to the qualifications or the competence of those listed on our site.
Kasey Balin, MFT
- MFT | MFC 41406
- | (if applicable)
- 1833 Fillmore St., Suite 102 San Francisco, California 94115
- (415) 820-1411
About Kasey Balin MFT
- ACA/Codependency, ADD/ADHD, Adoption, Alternative Sexuality and Lifestyle, BDSM/Kink, Couples/Relationship Counseling, Creativity, Depression, Fertility/Infertility, Fetishism, Grief and Loss, HIV/AIDS, LGBQIA, Mens Concerns, Parenting, Sexual Dysfunction, Spirituality, Substance Use/Abuse/Addiction, Trans and Gender Nonconforming, Trauma/PTSD, Womens Concerns
- Sliding Scale / Low Fee, Supervision/Consultation
- EMDR Therapy, Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT), Mindfulness
- None directly, but can provide superbill for reimbursement from PPOs
- Cisgender Female
- Jewish, Other
I am a San Francisco native and have been working with the queer/kinky/poly communities since 1999. I truly love my job and feel honored to work with each and every client I meet. My style is warm, engaging, and non-judgemental.