Not all of our members have elected to list their practices on this site. Some of our members are students or trainees and are not currently in private practice.
All of the mental health professionals listed below claim to carry the principles of Open Minds into their work. All of our members have also agreed to abide by the ethical guidelines of our respective disciplines.
However, please understand that Open Minds has not reviewed, investigated or evaluated any of the mental health professionals who list themselves with our organization. We make no guarantee as to the qualifications or the competence of those listed on our site.
Alina Labrador, Trainee
- Trainee |
- Ralph Notor | LMFT #35208 (if applicable)
- 1021 S El Camino Real San Mateo, California 94402
- (415) 260-6409
About Alina Labrador Trainee
- Alternative Sexuality & Lifestyle, BDSM/Kink, Couples/Relationship Counseling, Immigration/Acculturation, LGBQIA, Polyamory & Alt. Relationship Configurations, Race/Ethnicity and Culture, Sexual Dysfunction, Trans and Gender Non-conforming
- English, Spanish
- Sliding Scale / Low Fee
- CBT, DBT, Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT), Mindfulness, Sex Therapy
- Private Pay/Sliding Scale
- Cuban/Cuban American, Puerto Rican
Alina is a queer, polyamorous Puerto Rican therapist trainee with a diverse background in industrial design, creative writing, and publishing. They are a San Francisco Sex Information (SFSI) Certified Sex Educator, has worked as a health educator and trainer for youth-service professionals, and is a speaker and panelist on topics of consent, polyamory, and gender diversity.
They hold a BA in English and are completing a Masters in Clinical Psychology at Norte Dame de Namur University. They gravitate towards harm reductions, attachment theory, and serving marginalized folk, including gender diverse, nonmonogamous, and BDSM/kink clients.