Not all of our members have elected to list their practices on this site. Some of our members are students or trainees and are not currently in private practice.
All of the mental health professionals listed below claim to carry the principles of Open Minds into their work. All of our members have also agreed to abide by the ethical guidelines of our respective disciplines.
However, please understand that Open Minds has not reviewed, investigated or evaluated any of the mental health professionals who list themselves with our organization. We make no guarantee as to the qualifications or the competence of those listed on our site.
Fairley Parson, LCSW
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker, CA Board of Behavioral Sciences | 76624
- | (if applicable)
- 582 Market St. Suite 414 SAN FRANCISCO, California 94104
- 1640 Valencia St. San Francisco, CA 94110
- (415) 915-7200
About Fairley Parson LCSW
- ADD/ADHD, Adult Performers, Alternative Sexuality and Lifestyle, Anxiety/Panic, Body Size Diversity, Depression, Fetishism, HIV/AIDS, Immigration/Acculturation, LGBQIA, Polyamory and Alternative Relationship Configurations, Race/Ethnicity and Culture, Self Harm/Self Injury, Spirituality, Trans and Gender Nonconforming, Trauma/PTSD, Womens Concerns
- ADA Accessible Office, Sliding Scale / Low Fee
- CBT, Family Therapy, Feminist, Gestalt, Mindfulness, Psychoanalytic
- Out of Network Provider for Range of PPO plans
- Cisgender Female, Gender Nonconforming, Genderqueer
Hello, I offer compassionate, effective therapy, tailored to your needs. I help my clients move through difficult experiences and emotions toward greater equanimity and happiness. I have particular expertise in working with clients dealing with anxiety, depression and loneliness, grief, hoarding and cluttering, work/life issues, and aging and life transitions. I have worked in the LGBTQ community for over 20 years and am kink-friendly and aware. I offer counseling sessions in two office locations in San Francisco, in-home, and online. I welcome you to learn more about my practice to see if it is a good fit for you. You can check out my website for more information. Leave me a private voicemail message or send me an email so we can schedule a free phone consultation. I look forward to hearing from you.