Not all of our members have elected to list their practices on this site. Some of our members are students or trainees and are not currently in private practice.
All of the mental health professionals listed below claim to carry the principles of Open Minds into their work. All of our members have also agreed to abide by the ethical guidelines of our respective disciplines.
However, please understand that Open Minds has not reviewed, investigated or evaluated any of the mental health professionals who list themselves with our organization. We make no guarantee as to the qualifications or the competence of those listed on our site.
Crystal Haviland, LPCC
- LPCC | 7633
- Susan Diamond Moore | (if applicable)
- 3001 Dana St. Berkeley, California 94705
- (510) 838-4437
About Crystal Haviland LPCC
- ACA/Codependency, Alternative Sexuality and Lifestyle, Anxiety/Panic, BDSM/Kink, Body Size Diversity, Couples/Relationship Counseling, Depression, Fetishism, Grief and Loss, LGBQIA, Mens Concerns, OCD, Parenting, Polyamory and Alt Relationship Configurations, Race/Ethnicity and Culture, Sex Work, Substance Use/Abuse/Addiction, Trans and Gender Nonconforming, Trauma/PTSD
- Feminist, Mindfulness, Psychoanalytic
- Cisgender Female, Genderqueer
- White/European American
I provide a container for individuals to develop and grow, receive the support needed, and find the light within. Given the world we live in and the history that contextualizes us I work with a lot of trauma- inter-generational, developmental and episodic. I work with lgbtq folks, alternative lifestyles, and have experience in treating individuals dealing with a vast array of issues including but not limited to sexuality, gender identity, transitioning support, relationship issues, feelings of being othered or marginalized, grief, life transitions, chronic illness, anxiety, and depression.