Not all of our members have elected to list their practices on this site. Some of our members are students or trainees and are not currently in private practice.
All of the mental health professionals listed below claim to carry the principles of Open Minds into their work. All of our members have also agreed to abide by the ethical guidelines of our respective disciplines.
However, please understand that Open Minds has not reviewed, investigated or evaluated any of the mental health professionals who list themselves with our organization. We make no guarantee as to the qualifications or the competence of those listed on our site.
Karen Yeh, Registered Associate MFT
- AMFT | IMF103415
- Caroline McDowell | LMFT47351 (if applicable)
- 870 Market Street Suite 986 San Francisco, California 94102
- (415) 915-4437
About Karen Yeh Registered Associate MFT
- Anxiety/Panic, Couples/Relationship Counseling, Depression, Race/Ethnicity and Culture, Self Harm/Self Injury, Substance Use/Abuse/Addiction, Trauma/PTSD, Violence/Abuse, Womens Concerns
- ADA Accessible Office, Sliding Scale / Low Fee
- CBT, DBT, Family Therapy, Feminist, Group Therapy, Mindfulness
- Cisgender Female