Not all of our members have elected to list their practices on this site. Some of our members are students or trainees and are not currently in private practice.
All of the mental health professionals listed below claim to carry the principles of Open Minds into their work. All of our members have also agreed to abide by the ethical guidelines of our respective disciplines.
However, please understand that Open Minds has not reviewed, investigated or evaluated any of the mental health professionals who list themselves with our organization. We make no guarantee as to the qualifications or the competence of those listed on our site.
Smadar Salzman, MFT
- LMFT | 47213
- | (if applicable)
- 870 Market Street Suite 1186 San Francisco, California 94102
- (415) 702-0360
About Smadar Salzman MFT
- ACA/Codependency, Anger Management, Anxiety/Panic, Couples/Relationship Counseling, Fertility/Infertility, Grief and Loss, Immigration/Acculturation, LGBQIA, Mens Concerns, Parenting, Polyamory and Alternative Relationship Configurations, Race/Ethnicity and Culture, Self Harm/Self Injury, Trans and Gender Nonconforming, Trauma/PTSD, Violence/Abuse, Womens Concerns
- ADA Accessible Office, Supervision/Consultation
- Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT), Experiential/Somatic Therapy, Psychoanalytic
- Out of Network - PPO
- Cisgender Female
- Central/South American, Jewish, Mexican/Mexican American, White/European American, Other
I specialize in the treatment of Complex Trauma and PTSD; trauma resulting from chronic or prolonged traumatic events of an interpersonal/relational nature. This includes but is not limited to: childhood neglect or abuse (physical/sexual/emotional); domestic violence; sexual abuse and assault; immigration trauma; traumatic loss; vicarious trauma (compassion fatigue); and adult children of mentally ill, emotionally neglectful, or substance abusing caregivers. I'm passionate about this particular specialty and find it incredibly rewarding to see my clients improve their ability to manage their emotions, improve self-esteem, and to connect with others in a secure way through our work together. I offer in-person and online (telehealth) sessions. Visit my website: www.complextraumatherapy.com to learn more and to request an initial consultation.