Not all of our members have elected to list their practices on this site. Some of our members are students or trainees and are not currently in private practice.
All of the mental health professionals listed below claim to carry the principles of Open Minds into their work. All of our members have also agreed to abide by the ethical guidelines of our respective disciplines.
However, please understand that Open Minds has not reviewed, investigated or evaluated any of the mental health professionals who list themselves with our organization. We make no guarantee as to the qualifications or the competence of those listed on our site.
Genesee Herzberg, Psy.D.
- | PSY 26407
- | (if applicable)
- 2185 Ashby Ave Berkeley, California 94705
- (510) 863-1104
About Genesee Herzberg Psy.D.
- ACA/Codependency, Adolescents, Anxiety/Panic, BDSM/Kink, Body Size Diversity, Couples/Relationship Counseling, Creativity, Depression, Grief and Loss, LGBQIA, OCD, Parenting, Race/Ethnicity and Culture, Spirituality, Trans and Gender Nonconforming, Trauma/PTSD, Womens Concerns
- English, French
- ADA Accessible Office, Supervision/Consultation
- Experiential/Somatic Therapy, Feminist, Mindfulness, Psychoanalytic
- PPO, I can help you bill as an out-of-network provider
- Cisgender Female
- Jewish, White/European American
I am psychologist, licensed in the state of California. I specialize in working with trauma and integrating psychedelic experiences. I create a safe, warm, and nonjudgmental environment in which you can feel comfortable being yourself. I take a holistic approach to my work, with an underlying belief that the mind, emotions, body, and spirit are interconnected. My gentle curiosity and compassionate understanding help me to support you in sorting through confusion, overcoming challenges, improving relationships, and becoming more authentically yourself. I am a meditation practitioner and I incorporate mindfulness into my work. I work in an integrative health center in collaboration with a range of holistic health practitioners.