Not all of our members have elected to list their practices on this site. Some of our members are students or trainees and are not currently in private practice.
All of the mental health professionals listed below claim to carry the principles of Open Minds into their work. All of our members have also agreed to abide by the ethical guidelines of our respective disciplines.
However, please understand that Open Minds has not reviewed, investigated or evaluated any of the mental health professionals who list themselves with our organization. We make no guarantee as to the qualifications or the competence of those listed on our site.
Yalith Fonfa, LCSW
- LCSW | 77912
- | (if applicable)
- 459 Fulton Street Suite 102 San Francisco, California 94102
- (415) 774-6560
About Yalith Fonfa LCSW
- Adult Performers, Alternative Sexuality & Lifestyle, Anger Management, Anxiety/Panic, BDSM/Kink, Body Size Diversity, Depression, Eating Disorders/Body Image, Grief & Loss, HIV/AIDS, LGBQIA, OCD, Parenting, Polyamory & Alt. Relationship Configurations, Race/Ethnicity and Culture, Self Harm/Self-Injury, Sex Work, Spirituality, Substance Use/Abuse/Addiction, Trans and Gender Non-conforming, Trauma/PTSD, Violence/Abuse, Women's Concerns
- ADA Accessible Office, Sliding Scale / Low Fee
- CBT, DBT, Experiential/Somatic Therapy, Expressive Arts, Feminist, Group Therapy, Mindfulness
- Jewish, White/European American
Offices in San Francisco and Oakland
I help people feel better, know themselves more deeply, and move toward ways of being that support their long-term wellness. Whether you have clear goals or just a problem you need help with, I can walk with you on a path of healing and discovery. My style is warm and engaging. I believe we are all born whole, with an innate ability to heal, and that healing occurs in relationship with other people. My specialties are trauma, depression, anxiety, and substance use concerns.
Some lenses that inform my practice are harm reduction, social justice, a trauma-informed approach, and the mental health wellness and recovery model. I am especially happy to work with current and former sex workers, and hope to be a resource to this community. I offer a 15 minute free phone consultation.