Not all of our members have elected to list their practices on this site. Some of our members are students or trainees and are not currently in private practice.
All of the mental health professionals listed below claim to carry the principles of Open Minds into their work. All of our members have also agreed to abide by the ethical guidelines of our respective disciplines.
However, please understand that Open Minds has not reviewed, investigated or evaluated any of the mental health professionals who list themselves with our organization. We make no guarantee as to the qualifications or the competence of those listed on our site.
Jesse Whittle-Utter, MFT
- Marriage & Family Therapist | 79783
- | (if applicable)
- 3852 Piedmont Ave Oakland, California 94611
- (510) 740-8024
About Jesse Whittle-Utter MFT
- ACA/Codependency, Alternative Sexuality and Lifestyle, Anxiety/Panic, Depression, HIV/AIDS, LGBQIA, Mens Concerns, Trans and Gender Nonconforming, Trauma/PTSD, Violence/Abuse, Womens Concerns
- EMDR Therapy, Experiential/Somatic Therapy, Feminist, Mindfulness
- None, but can provide a superbill for PPO reimbursement
- Cisgender Male
- White/European American
I am a gay cis man and a Bay Area resident of 15 years. I love animals and quiet places.